Last Updated 01-01-19. Rules may be updated at any point without notice.
1. Offical Rules: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who: (a) are 16 years of age or older, (b) are located in one of the 50 States or D.C. at the time of entry;
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Universal Time ("UTC") on 01 January 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. UTC on 31 September 2019 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter:
Entrants must complete all required information. Complete the form "JobQuiz 2019 Online Scholarship Application" - All fields are required. Essay Answer must be one Paragraph or longer.
c. Mail-in Entry: You May enter by mail by writing the required answers and mailing them to 501 Lia way Easley SC 29642. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, third party entry service, automated means, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion.
4. Winner Selection & Odds: Depends on number of entries.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
(1) One Scholarship Will be awareded at a value of $750.00.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason, the number of prize notifications exceeds the stated number of prizes, the remaining prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all legitimate prize claimants.
6. General Rules: All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners (and/or their parent/legal guardian if a Minor) will each be contacted by email, telephone, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required, at Sponsor’s discretion, to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents in a timely manner, or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator will select any remaining winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received through all entry methods combined as of the time/date of termination. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method, or any entry service. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. 7. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names on Facebook and JobQuiz.com or any emails. 8. Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this promotion, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 9. Sponsor: JobQuiz.com All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. List of Winners Instant Win: No winners yet. 2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on JobQuiz's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on JobQuiz's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JobQuiz at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. 3. Disclaimer The materials on JobQuiz's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. JobQuiz makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, JobQuiz does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. 4. Limitations In no event shall JobQuiz or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on JobQuiz's website, even if JobQuiz or a JobQuiz authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. 5. Accuracy of materials The materials appearing on JobQuiz's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JobQuiz does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. JobQuiz may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However JobQuiz does not make any commitment to update the materials. 6. Links JobQuiz has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JobQuiz of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk. 7. Modifications JobQuiz may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service. 8. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Carolina and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.